Loading Content...

Location Info

Floum Images produces photographic and video content for Stock Images Libraries. We are always looking for interesting and beautiful locations to shoot in.

We try to capture, clean, fresh inspiring images of non-specific and general spaces and we will in no way be featuring any logos or branding of your property.

What is Stock Photography/Videography?

“Stock photography is the supply of photographs licensed for specific uses. It is used to fulfil the needs of creative assignments instead of hiring a photographer, often for a lower cost. Today, stock images can be presented in searchable online databases. They can be purchased and delivered online. Often, these photographs involve people, and are produced in studios using a wide variety of models posing as professionals,stereotypes, expressing common emotions and gesticulations, or involving pets. Other common stock photography niches include images related to travel and tourism, as well as conceptual photography.” – Wikipedia

Why do I need to sign a Property Release?

“A property release is a legal document that gives a contributor permission to use images of a property to create and sell content covered by the release. It makes clear that the Property will not be further compensated beyond what is agreed on at the time of the shoot

Property releases help protect the Property, Aila Images, the agency and the end user alike. With the proper paperwork, everyone knows what to expect from each other, and should any disagreements arise later on, this document can be the deciding factor.” – iStockphoto

Where will the photographs or video of my property be used?

Advertisements in newspapers, magazine, or other printed material.
Web/digital advertisements.
Printed promotional projects including product packaging, catalogues, brochures, promotional greeting cards, promotional postcards and promotional posters.
Corporate film and video presentations
Commercial film, motion pictures, movies or theatrical presentations
Books and book covers, CD & DVD covers
Editorial purposes: printed magazines, newspapers, editorials, newsletters
Online or electronic publications
Prints, posters, stationery items and other reproductions for personal or business use.
Items for resale, including prints, posters, calendars, mugs, mousepads, t-shirts, games, etc. – only limited runs allowed
Electronic templates for resale on websites, brochures, business cards, e-greeting cards, etc.

What will the photographs or videos of my property NOT be used for?

Online “print-on-demand” products
Use in any logo or trademark
Pornographic, obscene or libelous works
Use that depicts personal endorsement by model
Use that depicts model in a sensitive way i.e. mental or physical health issues, substance abuse, criminal behavior, sexual activity or preference without a disclaimer
Sub-license, give away, share or otherwise transfer stand-alone images/files


What does the Property Release say?

Click HERE to read a property release you will be asked to sign.